- We make every effort to ensure that our customers are happy with the level of service, and the products and services they receive from us. However, despite our best efforts, things can go wrong. We take customer complaints very seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- If you have a complaint about any part of our service, please contact our Customer Service Team using one of the following:
- By phone: 02030511866
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you telephone, our advisors will ask you about your complaint and seek to resolve the problem while you are on the line. During any discussions we will protect the privacy of the information that we hold on you. To do this we may have to ask you questions to verify your identity.
- If you make your complaint by email or in writing, we will acknowledge receipt, advise how and when we will next respond, and where possible, likely timeframes for resolving your complaint. We will also provide you with a contact point for checking progress on the resolution of your complaint.
- We will try to resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently, and to keep you informed at all times. We normally aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days but, depending on the nature of the complaint, this is not always possible. However, if you are not happy with the progress in resolving your complaint you can ask the person to whom you are speaking to escalate the matter to their manager. If we cannot resolve the problem we will write to you to say so. This is known as reaching deadlock. If we tell you that we have reached deadlock (either by letter or by email) this means that there is nothing more we can do to resolve your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints without the need to involve third parties but this is not always possible. For this reason we are members of Otelo, the Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman.
- OTELO is an independent organisation which is approved by Ofcom to provide an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service. Their job is to investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story. They look at the facts given to them before recommending any action that may be needed to put things right
You can contact Otelo and ask them to look intoyour complaint if:-
- • It has been more than 8 weeks from the date your first contacted us to complain
- • You have received a letter from us saying that your complaint has reached deadlock
- • If, having followed the process described above you are still not happy that we have resolved your complaint.
- Otelo can be contacted in the following ways:-
- Address: PO Box 730, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 6WU.
Tel:0845 050 1614
- If at any time you are not satisfied with the progress of the complaint you can ask us to agree to an early referral to ADR (ie, that we issue a deadlock letter). However, we may decline to do so if we do believe we will shortly resolve your complaint and are taking active steps to do so, or if we believe that your complaint is vexatious or does not fall within the scope of Otelos ADR scheme